Preparation of UDAcademe began in June 2015. Initial efforts included configuring the Faculty180 system to the University of Delaware organizational structure, integration with UD PeopleSoft HR Information Systems and Student Systems. Faculty data has been loaded from UD HRIS and courses taught data has been loaded from UDSIS. Data transfer has been standardized and scheduled.
To help UD Faculty transition to the new system, the following data has already been imported from campus systems:
Current Data in UDAcademe
- Demographic information
- Office address
- Email address
- Current position title (primary and secondary appointments)
- Position start date
- Academic rank, tenure
- Scholarship data from Academic Analytics from 2004 – present
- Course data from Spring 2015 – present
Other data that will be coming soon include:
- Sponsored Projects grants data from UD Grants database.
- Course Evaluation reports
Faculty members are also be able to import scholarship data:
- Search and import data from Pubmed and Web of Science
- Import data from Google Scholar and other reference management tools
UD faculty annual appraisal forms and the appraisal workflow process have been designed and implemented.